Anfrage wird gesendet...








Anfrage wird gesendet...








Anfrage wird gesendet...






   
Sie möchten mit uns persönlich
sprechen? Dann rufen Sie uns einfach an.
Fon + 49 3671 5721 0

Press

Press

RSP press releases

European Business Journal

“Our goal is to establish Reschwitzer Saugbagger as a global company,” confirms company founder and Managing Director Karl-Heinz Renger. “At present, we are active in the Benelux countries, France, Italy, Poland, Russia, the Baltic states, England and Norway. In several other countries, such as Australia, we sell directly. But we are just at the beginning of our internationalization. We are opening a central office in Singapore which will focus on the search for new partners. We are already negotiating with some potential local partners. Russia will be another important market. The country has huge potential and enormous resources. We aim for solid growth in order to keep our processes under control.” The Reschwitzer Saugbagger portfolio focuses on suction dredges, special machines and accessories. The suction dredges are available with two different technologies. Reschwitzer Saugbagger is particularly well-known for its innovative and reliable vacuum suction systems. Here, big air volumes are produced with only a little low pressure and big hoses. This system is ideal for big volumes, for example, for large stones. The second technology is based on air production with a lot of low pressure. Europe-wide, Reschwitzer Saugbagger was the first to construct a double ventilator with low pressure. “If you connect them in series, you increase the depression,” explains Mr. Renger. “Then you are able to realize bigger distances.” Most of the business falls to lorry structures, almost 95%. The remaining 5% are stationary machines. “We are able to build machines tailored to the needs and applications of our clients,” says the managing director. The machines made by Reschwitzer Saugbagger are mostly used for inner city civil engineering, channel and cable works, waste disposal and demolition jobs, and in all fields and projects subject to stringent safety and environmental regulations, such as the chemical industry. The company’s reference list is long and boasts renowned names such as RWE or Stadtwerke Köln. “Of course, the quality of our machines is one of our greatest assets,” says Mr. Renger. “In addition to this, our clients appreciate our partnershiporiented approach. We cooperate closely with them. I am positive that this philosophy will pave the way for success in other markets, too.”





Back to overview

 


Reschwitzer Saugbagger
Produktions GmbH
Gewerbegebiet Beulwitz
Zum Silberstollen 10
D-07318 Saalfeld

Phone + 49 3671 5721 0
Fax     + 49 3671 5721 21
info@rsp-germany.com

Dates
Contacts
Marina Renger
Managing Director / Commercial Director
Phone +49 3671 5721 0
Fax +49 3671 5721 29
mr@rsp-germany.com
Angelika Eisenbeiß
Marketing
Phone +49 3671 5721 222
Fax +49 3671 5721 220
marketing@rsp-germany.com